Picture for illustration.
The varsity has already launched the GATE 2021 admit card in addition to examination day directions and different particulars on its official web site gate.iitb.ac.in.
- (*5*)Trending Desk
- Final Up to date: February 04, 2021, 11:37 IST
- FOLLOW US ON:
GATE 2021 examination day directions:
Contemplating the COVID-19 situation, new security measures might be carried out on the examination day at every venue. Candidates are requested to strictly comply with the rules.
1. Candidates should report on the allotted examination venue no less than an hour earlier than the graduation of examination.
2. Observe the rope ques and flooring marks to preserve social distancing.
3. Get your temperature checked on the entry of the examination venue. Candidates having physique temperature over 99.4 F might be taken to isolation space on the examination centre
4. Candidates should carry the GATE 2021 admit card in addition to legitimate id proof.
5. Bar code weapons might be used to test the admit card and present lab no.
6. Enter the allotted lab and get your admit card and id card checked by the examiner
7. Candidates might be allowed to carry a face masks, gloves, private hand sanitiser, a clear water bottle, a ball pen, a pencil and examination associated paperwork
Click on on the hyperlink to watch the examination directions video supplied by the varsity
GATE 2021 highlights:
1. The GATE 2021 examination might be carried out in two shifts and the mode of the examination might be on-line (CBT)
2. The questions of the GATE 2021 might be goal kind having MCQ/MSQ/NAT kind questions
3. GATE 2021 scorecard might be legitimate until three years from the date of announcement of outcomes
4. Two new papers have been introduced in GATE 2021- ES (Environmental Science and Engineering) and XH (Humanities and Social Sciences).